Thank you for your interest in our link building position.
ABOUT US: HAIKU (www.haiku.com) is a new directory of haiku, poetry, literature, books and more.
POSITION: We are looking for a Link Builder to help build inbound links. This is a work from home position. Experience with link building is not required, as long as you are fluent in English and have excellent research skills and writing skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Forum posting, blog commenting, directory submissions, and various forms of writing on social media sites such as MySpace, Squidoo, Facebook, Hubpages, Hi5 etc. We are looking for someone who can do their own research, learn quickly, and work with minimal supervision or training.
HOURS: Part time or full time with flexible hours (10-40 hours/wk).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Exceptional writing skills and a passion for online research
Ability to learn all about various site analytical tools
Knowledge of major search engines and web directories
Knowledge of Internet Marketing strategies
Knowledge of the latest social bookmarking services
Experience in site analysis and review
Experience in E-Marketing and/ or Search Engine Optimization
Knowlege of content integration, meta tags and site architecture
Knowledge of web scripting, basic HTML and data collection
Knowledge in Web Design and Development using HTML, XHTML, CSS
Weekly payment through oDesk, Paypal, Xoom, etc.
You will be well paid for each link you create, with additional bonus for high quality links
To demonstrate your skills and ability to follow detailed instructions, please complete the following task:
1. Explore the links that are currently listed on HAIKU.
2. If you haven't installed it on your browser, install the Alexa toolbar
2. Pick 3 links that are currently posted on HAIKU that match these requirements:
Each link must have an Alexa ranking above 100,000
Each link must be from a different page of HAIKU
3. For each of these 3 links, briefly research the website and develop a strategy for
acquiring an inbound link to HAIKU.
4. Summarize this strategy in writing, for all 3 links.
5. Send your 3 link strategies and resume to the email listed below.
If you have previous experience as a link builder, be sure to describe your
relevant skills and experience.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this project. We will carefully
evaluate your application. If we are impressed with the quality of your
work you will be offered employment and can start working immediately.
SEND YOUR RESUME AND LINK STRATEGIES HERE : email@example.com
Zone # 4 Sto.Cristo St Tabaco City Bicol Philippines
Mobile #: +639163881852
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· To promote a high standard of ethics in service and uphold public interest over personal interest.
· Work with full enthusiasm not only for my benefits for but entire of company as well.
· Interested and willing to relate well to other people.
· Ability to work under minimum supervision and multi-task effectively.
· Fast learner, with good character record and personality.
· Willing to undergo Training and handle task efficient and effective.
Position: SAP ENCODER Sept. 17, 2007-Feb. 12, 2008
· Input the daily incoming and out going Files on SAP.
· Cooperate the other SAP encoder of the customers of the Product in the other company to checking the transact on the SAP that the input Products are correct.
· Input the daily target of SAP.
· Checking the incoming and out going product.
· Checking the monthly Inventory.
· Checking the file on SAP of the incoming, out going delivery and the finished good of the Production Department if they met.
Other job history:
Company Name: People Support March 2008
Position: Call Center Agent
Company Name: SMSGT (Globe Tech.) July 2008
Position: Test Personnel’s for Globe Project
Birth Date : April 28, 1988
Birth Place : Tondo, Manila
Age : 20 year’s old
Height : 5’3” ½
Gender : Female
Citizenship : Filipino
Religion : Roman Catholic
Mother’s Name : Merche Brosas
Occupation : Fruit’s and Vegetable Vendor
Father’s Name : Antonio Brosas
Occupation : Fruit’s and Vegetable Vendor
Language/Dialect : English, Tagalog and Bicol
Yr Attended : 2006-2008
Secondary : San Lorenzo National High School
San Lorenzo Tabaco City
Yr Attended : 2001-2005
Primary : F.V.R Elementary School
F.V.R Village, Norzagaray Bulacan
Yr Attended : 1995-2001
· Competent in public relations, Customer care and sales.
CALL CENTER AGENT TRAINING
South Luzon Technology College
Legazpi City Bicol
CALL CENTER AWARENESS SEMINAR
Informatics Institute of Tabaco
Ziga Eve. Tabaco City Bicol
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Anchie D. Brosas