MISSION – PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The freelance content writer’s primary responsibility is to work with the content team to create high-quality copy for our efforts across blogs, ebooks, and websites.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Blog & eBook Creation – Must be able to effectively write SEO optimized content for blogs and eBooks.
- Web Copy Writing –Should be able to write effective and engaging copy formatted for websites. This involves understanding a partner’s company and writing copy that says it better than they could.
- Editing –Required to take existing copy from a partner and edit it into a high-quality piece of content for us to use
SUCCESSFUL TRAITS (just as important as skills):
- Organized – Being able to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time will be a win.
- Communication – Needs to have the ability to communicate effectively with our team
- Self-starter & Self-manager –This is a highly independent work culture. If you need to be told what do or how to do your job it won’t be a good fit.
- Sense of Urgency –We are a very fast paced work environment and expect efficiency.
- Team Player –Being good at your job isn’t the only requirement, but the ability to play well with others.