The Senior Graphic Designer focuses on delivering digital solutions for a diverse range of marketing and integrated communications needs, across multiple defined lines of businesses, and participates in all activities related to the development of digital solutions, including collaboration with both online and offline team members. They know which design principles will work for best-in-class brand, print, interactive, mobile, and web experiences and they can sell their concepts to management. They’re responsible for leading a team of designers, copywriters, project managers, and other production specialists to successfully translate concepts into leading-edge still and interactive experiences.
Important: This is both a design management and hands-on production role, so the candidate must be comfortable fulfilling both functions.
- Understand a target audience’s needs and expectations and translate them into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.
- Strong concepting skills and the ability to communicate with senior-level clients are critical.
- Execute the concepts to produce finished working solutions.
- Manage teams to deliver outstanding interactive visual products
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product
- Develop and implement unique, creative and innovative concepts and design strategies across all platforms including desktop and mobile.
- Execute new concepts and strategies (including storyboards), or repurpose, rework, and revise existing content when appropriate and necessary
- Present creative concepts and present them to creative management discussion and approval.
- Define project’s assets needs and perform research of photography and required artwork.
- Establish job specifications to conform to project scope and budget parameters
- Execute all phases of the project lifecycle – both creative and execution
- Maintain job folders, documentation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret brand needs, and to develop innovative, creative and results-oriented solutions to address those needs
- Strong understanding of the process of concept development, copywriting and storyboarding for presentations
- Proficiency in a broad scope of multimedia applications, strong technical skills, and the ability to conceptualize with writers and clients to produce powerful creative solutions in a pharmaceutical services environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with other departments such as tech support, executive management, and creative supervisors.
- Be comfortable and enjoy working in a position that is 100% client facing with high customer service expectations
- Be a good ambassador for Brella on the client’s sit
- Provide excellent customer service to all layers of the client.
- Working cross-platform (PC and Mac) is required.
- Adobe CC Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro
- Adobe After Effects familiarity
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Apple Motion
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication