We are a fast-growing, dynamic food-based supplement company seeking a hard-working, passionate, and autonomous Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of design principles and should be able to develop concepts and designs from conception to delivery. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is interested in being part of a fast-moving, dynamic environment and working across a wide range of projects.
* A design portfolio is required to apply.
- Design and deliver high-quality design from concept to launch.
- Maintain and evolve the brand visual identity and assure it’s consistently implemented in all projects
- Develop concepts and designs for marketing campaigns, ecommerce, and marketing collateral (ie. postcards, banners, business cards)
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, event signage, and collateral as needed.
- Work on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
- Must submit a design portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to closely follow processes and guidelines
- Must be able to receive and implement feedback quickly and diligently
- Strong grasp of design principles: including typography, color, imagery, and composition
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot quickly
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress
- A self-starter is a plus!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- photoshop: 1 year (Required)