Posted on January 11, 2019Active
Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters and why to make you smarter, faster. We’re hiring a Lead Product Designer!
Why it Matters: This person will be responsible for designing products that are truly worthy of our audience’s time, attention, and trust. As a leader in the creative process, you will be defining and influencing the direction of our internal and user-facing web and mobile products.
Go Deeper: The Lead will play an integral role in product management and business strategy by gathering and evaluating user requirements and synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
* Experience working closely with product managers, designers, software engineers, and data scientists
* Experience leading teams of UI/UX designers
* Experience with UX design for both web and mobile apps
* Solid understanding of WCAG 2.0 and designing accessible web and mobile experiences
* Experience with prototyping tools like Invision and UX design tools like Sketch and Zeplin
* Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, mockups and flow diagrams
* Strategic mind for solving problems
* Experience building stakeholder alignment
* Ability to synthesize user needs, editorial needs, and business needs into a compelling product experience
* Experience developing and implementing a design system across multiple products, is preferred
* Competitive salary
* Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
* Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
* Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
* Company equity
* Commuter and cell phone benefit
* A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
* Annual learning and development stipend
There are no bids yet.