Posted on January 11, 2019Active
Snr. DIGITAL DESIGNER – RACQUET SPORTS (TENNIS)
The HEAD Sports Creative Studio based in London, UK is looking for energetic, entrepreneurial and multidisciplinary people to join us in achieving our vision of cutting-edge performance at all levels.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Senior Lead Creative/Designer for our racquet sport division (focus on the HEAD tennis brand) in our Creative Studio. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive and compelling story. You will be working with a like-minded team of highly creative individuals on the ideation and creation of the projects for our sports brand. Passionate about excellent design, you are an exceptional content creator. Ultimately, you should be able to bring concepts together to tell a cohesive, compelling and engaging story.
You’ll be leading our creative racquet sport team on the ideation, creation and production of the many marketing and communication projects we produce for our various digital channels (web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive, film, video, POS, 3D, etc.) as well as executing and producing these campaigns for our partners and international markets.
Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for cutting edge design and have an obsessive interest in sports (particularly tennis), digital innovation and pixel perfection. As a person with significant creative digital experience, you’ll be expected to translate multi-channel briefs into user-centric experiences that translate well across all devices. Additionally, you must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you. Preferably, you will have worked in the tennis industry and/or are an avid tennis player yourself.
Working across a multitude of diverse projects (including film, sound, graphic design, digital media, 2D and 3D) to produce innovative and high quality work
Highly motivated to create cutting-edge and engaging content
Developing great creative solutions for key business and brand propositions, tasks and challenges
Interested in helping to push a consumer-focused organisation forward with progressive ideas and concepts
Improving usability, functionality and aesthetics across all digital media
Passionate about keeping up-to-date with changes in design and technology, as well as knowledge sharing with team
Aiding the wider creative and marketing teams in the understanding and creation of cutting-edge and engaging content
You will need 5+ years’ experience working as a Digital Designer. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on all digital platforms. As well, you must be proficient in using the most up-to-date editing software, graphic design software and hardware.
– In-depth racquet sport industry (particularly tennis) expertise and know-how
– Naturally creative and imaginative with a strong eye for detail
– A keen eye for premium, luxurious brand experiences across all brand touchpoints
– Application of user-centred and user engagement design across all projects
– Conceptual thinker and developer of progressive ideas
– Ability to weave a high degree of interactivity into creative concepts to maximize the user experience
– Strong understanding of how to create engaging social media experiences
– Experience working closely and effectively with developers in turning designs into compelling digital experiences
– Ability to work with developers to produce and test the functionality of the end product
– A master of industry-standard graphics and multimedia software packages
– A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
– Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
– Understanding of what appeals to different target audiences
– A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
There will be some international travel required. Being fluent in English and German (spoken and written) will be highly advantageous.
Please apply with a cover letter and a link to you online portfolio. Submissions without a portfolio will not be accepted/reviewed.
There are no bids yet.